Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Post Card Guest Book

Everytime I am in an Antique shop I cannot help but to look through the old postcard, I love to read what people had to write to there loved ones (keep in mind that there are always blank postcards.) I also have an issue with ordinary guest-books, when Diane and Rory  got married they had used vintage postcards as there guestbook. I enjoy this idea especially if you are travel junkies you can usually find postcards from all around the world. 
Miss Peppermint Wedding displays how to display the post cards after the wedding. 
I like what That Bride  thought up, on the back of the custom made postcards they asked the guests questions, ( What should the couple name their first child? Favorite memory of the couple? What did I enjoy most about the evening?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

share

Bookmark and Share